R1226 1930s Hampstead Home
About this location
A 1930’s Arts and Crafts house across the road from Hampstead Heath. It has a huge, triple-height sitting room and garden.
- Incredible open plan ground floor
- Bed/study room separated by a fish tank wall
- Triple levelled garden with stairs
1 x Kitchen
1 x Dining room
1 x Triple height sitting room with side open TV room
4 x Bedrooms (one with attached study)
4 x Bathrooms
1 x Loo
1 x Balcony off second floor
Huge garden with x 3 levels
Hanging egg chair
Garden Cottage- not for shoots
- Space for 2 cars
- Ringo on one side of the street
- Permits from 12:30-14:30 – must be organised in advanc
To enquiry about multiple properties please favourite ones you are interested in and then enquire via the favourites page (accessed from the top menu).
Exact location provided after booking.