A generously proportioned, Georgian town house situated in Marylebone, 5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station. An extremely spacious Town House, first erected in 1736. This three-floor building totals 8,473 sq ft (787.09 sq m) NIA & 12,656 sq ft (1,175.79 sq m) GIA, arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors, with an extensive balcony on the 1st floor. Every floor is comprised of various sized rooms, each one bright and spacious with extremely high ceilings. Smaller rooms can be used for storage and back of house crew support, whilst the larger rooms can be utilised as the event space. All rooms can be dressed to suit, depending on the function.