C884 large industrial vacant warehouse
About this location
- Good existing power supply of 1.1 MVA
- Located within in an established industrial and commercial area
- Regular shaped, level site extending to approximately 6.53 acres (2.64 ha)
- Close proximity to Eastern bypass A4142
- Secure self-contained site
The property comprises a late 1990s purpose-built, detached, industrial unit with office and amenity blocks. The main warehouse element is of steel portal frame construction over four bays, with concrete slab floors, full height profile composite cladding, and pitched roofs, which have translucent roof panels.
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground – Warehouse Space||94,426||8,772.46||Available|
|Ground – Office Space||12,350||1,147.35||Available|
|Ground – Compressor Room||153||14.21||Available|
|1st – Office Space||10,112||939.44||Available|
|2nd – Plant Room||2,956||274.62||Available|
The property is situated in the Cowley area of Oxford, approximately 3.5 miles (5.6 km) southeast of the city centre.
Immediate access to the Eastern By-pass Road, which provides access around the city, and links to the A40 in the north and the A34 in the west.
– Clear internal height of between 7.1m to 13.1m
– Approx. 210 car parking spaces.
– Gantry crane in situ within the Press Hall. (16.8 tonnes)
– Yard depth of approximately 30m
– 11 ground level and 3 dock level loading doors
– Loading on 3 elevations
To enquiry about multiple properties please favourite ones you are interested in and then enquire via the favourites page (accessed from the top menu).
Exact location provided after booking.